[TCML] Class_E Audio Modulated Kit - Finally finished the instruction manual!

I've received a number of requests from forum members in the past year requesting an instructional manual for my Class_E Audio Modulated kit.  I finally got around to getting one complete.  Please see the links below for the initial release of the manual and updated parts list.

My apologies to everyone for taking so long to get this done.

Class_E Plasmasonic Manual
http://www.easternvoltageresearch.com/designfiles/class_e_Instructions_rev1.pdf

Class_E Plasmasonic Parts List (Updated) http://www.easternvoltageresearch.com/datasheets/plasma3_partslist.pdf

Dan

Eastern Voltage Research
DRSSTC Books, Kits, Class-E Kits, CM600 Drivers, and more . . .
http://www.easternvoltageresearch.com