[TCML] Bleeding resistors for MMC

I know this question has been brought up before, but they
were a bit old posts and I don't know if there is anything new
in the "Tesla world" and opinions and rules maybe have
changed.

For my 8kV 50mA NST I'm gonna have a 37,5nF MMC bank,
with 0.1uF capacitors. If I've made the calculations right from
the formulas I found, I need a resistor with the value 20Mohm
and handle 3,2W. How important is this?

Because I probably gonna order both the capacitors and
resistors from Elfa, and they don't have any over 1/2W. Does
that mean I need around 6-7 resistors over each capacitor?