RE: [TCML] Controlling Speed of an AC (Muffin) Fan

For variable speed rotary spark gaps, we use Universal AC motors.  Then just use a variac to vary the speed.
For fans, just always run full tilt.  No reason to throttle those back.

Dan
Eastern Voltage Research - GRAND OPENING in APRIL 2010 We are revamping our entire business and going forward in a new and exciting direction . . .
We aim to be the one-stop source for all things solid state Tesla!
New Products, FULL Kits, Audio Coils, DRSSTCs, SSTCs, Flybacks, Components, and more . . .
http://www.easternvoltageresearch.com