Re: [TCML] primary voltage

Lau, Gary wrote:
I'm not sure that solid #6 wire is any cheaper than 1/4" refrigeration tubing (could be wrong tho), but it will be a lot more difficult to work with.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA

Indeed... it probably depends on when the store where you're buying it happend to get it wholesale, since copper prices go up and down. The big hassle with refrigeration tubing for me always seems to be that I wind up needing 60 or so feet for the primary, and it comes in 50 foot packages<grin>