Re: [TCML] Ambient Potential Polarity of TC - John F or Dave S has answer?

I also detected a strong E field from my TC using  an electrostatic
kilovolt meter with only a stiff piece of wire connected  to the input terminal as
an antenna. Even from across the room,  a charge would slowly accumulate
after the TC was turned on and remain  long after it was turned off, so it had
to be of a singular polarity. I'm  not sure just where the rectification
takes place though, at the coil or at the  receiving antenna.

Tony Greer
_________

In a message dated 1/31/2010 9:18:02 A.M. Central Standard  Time,