From: "Joe Mastroianni" <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 05, 2010 4:26 AM
To: "Tesla Coil Mailing List" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [TCML] forgot the safety gap on the srsg

I kept hearing sharp "cracks" along with the 120hz buzz of the arcs. My terry coil gap wasn't firing, so I was trying to figure out what was up - and then Gary's words popped up in my mind - "safety gap". I ran out and genned this up quickly. More elegant build later, I just wanted to see if it worked.

http://yfrog.com/1778zj

It seems to have worked.

Joe

Regards