[TCML] New coil modeled after Green Monster

I've made 3 secondaries out of new materials and they all burned... I also thought it was coupling and perhaps I could not get the spacing far enough.

Coil dia 10.75"
Primary ID 14.5"
10 degree conical primary
Javatc calculated coupling: .15

I'd be curious to know coupling on the green monster and how that compares.

I actually measured the coupling but don't have that data handy. It was near the Javatc number I believe.

I'm using a propeller SRSG at 1800 RPM.

I would say its hard to "copy" a coil due to material and construction differences but it is nice to start with some "knowns". I am after maximum spark length with this new coil:)

Bill