Re: [TCML] SRSG "sputter"

Hi Gary,

Actually I was.  I had to set the variac to "0" to get the motor to sync, but if I applied power I'd get pretty bad output.  I'd have to rotate the dial to what it called "20" volts to get proper output.
I just moved to a propeller gap.  I'm seeing something different, which I presume is a result of the mechanical adjustment.   I get full output at close to "0", but then I get some arcing across the safeties.  If I move the variac to 10, I can get to full power smoothly.
I just put a video here  <http://yfrog.com/2opropellerrunz>
Thanks again for all the help,

Joe