[TCML] max performance per secondary diameter/resonate inductor.

Greetings all,
Ok finally got my 4-inch coil back up and running after a year, got sick of burning out MOTs and decided to use only two (surprisingly my spark gap manages Ok despite being less than a work of art.) Current results is 54 inch max spark frequent strikes up to 51 inches (a personal record for me using a coil this small, and a record for my efficiency by Freau number of all my coils so far) now I'm space limited unless I roll it outside so I'm fairly pleased with the performance, half the voltage, assuming double the current, twice the arc length. Anyway my question is this, is there a table someplace that will demonstrate the longest practical arc-length per secondary diameter, I don't think I can expect to get much more out of one this small, let alone using only 4kV input and a cap way to small for resonate (I have to be running nearly 700-800bps to get the results I do.) Anyway the second part of my question, since I'm running way smaller than resonate cap (.075 uf) I'm not getting any voltage rise benefit out of my power supply like you would with resonate or LTR, since I'm sick of burning up MOTs and want to stick with 2 for a while (they seem bullet proof this way) so I'm not inclined to increase my voltage to match the cap. My question is can one make an inductor that would be resonate with my tank cap at 60Hz, and put that in after the transformer secondary, and get any voltage benefit out of it, without restricting charging current so much as to negate the benefit (I could always parallel more MOTs to get more current) I think this is how DC resonate charging setups work but this would be for AC, and simply be a matter of matching an inductance to the tank cap I have on hand. Probably a moot point as I know little about the expense/construction details of an inductor, but I find myself curious (then again perhaps it would throw tuning off too badly depending on where it is put so I don't know.) Any thoughts/comments criticisms?

Scott Bogard.