Re: [TCML] SSTC half bridge

Steve:

> In steady state, the 2 circuits behave exactly the same
- Thank you very much for your quick and detailed answer. I'll use
topology "a.", interchanging primary coil and capacitor. A small
resistor connected between the cold end of the primary coil and GND
will enable me to watch the current through the primary coil easily.

Another question:
How is the system influenced if the duty cycle of the inverter was
not exactly 1:1 ? Of course the frequency needs to be correct!

Herwig