Re: [TCML] sucker gap material

Hi Dan, I'm sure there is a happy medium for the size of the hole but I'm
not sure what it would be.  However I do know to avoid steel and all ferrous
materials at all costs.  Spend 5 or 10 bucks on proper brass fittings and I
think you will be much happier.  Or you will at least have significantly
longer sparks.

Drake