Re: [TCML] Flat Spiral Primary

Just use some flat strips 1" high x 1/2" wide a 8" (or what ever length is
required).  Cut semi-circle notches into the strips and just snap the copper
tubing into place.  Takes about 15 min to do the entire job.

Working the copper tubing thru the holes will cause it to work harden as you
go, and you will end up with a big mess.

Also WalMart plastic cutting boards cut into strips work excellent and offer
much lower leakage to the HV than wood will.  Wood such as oak and sinka
spruce can be used but is usually soaked in a good HV insulation over night
and then allowed to dry.  The Walmart boards are ready to use immediately
after cutting.

Dr. Resonance