[TCML] Power Line Pole Transformers For Sale

Several months ago I told someone I would get back to them with this informations.

Here it is. This place sells transformers.  All kinds of industrial and power line pole transformers.  Last time I was there a few years ago they had several used pole transformers priced real cheap about $200 for a 14K.

Slatten Interprizes located in or near Crossville TN 1-931-728-2640

Don't ask for a pig they will send you to Witt's BBQ.