Re: [TCML] Transformer Question

Judging by those high current ratings, I'm going to guess that they aren't high voltage transformers. Do you see a plate pic or voltage ratings anywhere?

-Tyler

----- Original Message ----
From: Miles Mauldin <teslamiles@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, March 25, 2010 6:31:03 AM
Subject: [TCML] Transformer Question

Hi All,

Just been looking around at different types of transformers and came across what appears to be a really good deal, but then again not have any experience with these I thought I'd ask the experts.  BTW, if this is a really good deal, anyone in the Atlanta, GA area want to split the deal with me?

Cooper KYLE, Transformer Company,, Recloser Type V4L, 15.5 KVA,  NON PCB, 200 amp, Min Trip 400Amps, MAx Trip 6000 Amps,  Have 2 new transformers, never used, Retails for $975.00 each. sale for $400.00 for 2 . Shipping cost, $185.00, us lower 48 states. 205Lbs each

Thanks much everyone!
Miles