[TCML] Re: Fried It!

So with all the discussion that emi filters don't filter everything out - what's a reasonable or appropriate amount of filtering to use? Let's say for the typical 15k NST that's run outdoors at least 10 feet from any structure and assuming an appopriate RF ground is in place?

Another comment Gary made (I think) that was interesting was that connecting the RF ground to the NST case essentially lets RF to pass directly into the NST and back into the lines. So doesn't that then go back to the old discussion about whether to ground the NST case to the RF ground or the ac ground? Or did I misunderstand your comment Gary?

Thanks,

Derek