Re: [TCML] Primary support "advance" [Thanks!]

So the blocks don't slip, put a 4-5" long piece of double sided masking tape
on the inner side of each block.  When clamped they squish together and hold
firmed which prevents them from slipping due to router pressures.

Even better is to find some with a milling machines and ball nose cutter
---- you can cut them all in about 2 minutes.

DC