Re: [TCML] SRSG question

I cannot over-emphasize how important being able to use the Freau-controller
to adjust the phase in real time is.  The difference in performance with
only slight phase variations is huge.  If I had to adjust the phase blindly
through trial and error, I'd have given up long before achieving success.
There is no way to use a timing light to determine the optimal phase
setting.  It can only be determined experimentally.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA