Re: [TCML] Electric Fence, NST's, and squirrels

Since the moderators seem to be tolerating this I thought I might add, why don't you use a sonic thing, use a standard 1 transistor flyback circuit and replace the secondary with 10 turns feeding to a tiny speaker, this might drive away the squirrels. Just hook it to a pressure pad by your pumpkin so it doesn't drive every squirrel and every other animal nuts from blaring all day long, the pressure pad approach also adds a "surprise" element which might increase effectiveness. So If you don't want to kill the tree rat this is an alternative. Hmm, I should patent this for bird feeders, old ladies everywhere would pay me collective millions if it works!

Scott Bogard.