[TCML] coil help

 Hi,

I am working on a project with a good friend, and we are looking for
someone that can make some coils for us.  Is there anyone that is
willing to make some coils?  If so, please contact me.

The first coil we need is to be 2,500 loops of 20 gauge magnetic wire,
with glass wire wound between each magnetic wire.  The coil has to be
wound layered, as it needs to be only 7 inches long.  We will be using a
1" solid iron core, so, the coil needs to be wound on either heavy pvc
with a 1" core, or something similar.

Are there any takers?  How much if so?  Let me know.

Thank you,

Brian G. Rockey