RE: [TCML] OT: Using electrical discharge to snuff out fires!

I know, the heat is the easiest of the trifecta to remove that way.  But it's still interesting.  I got the link from a friend who a fire protection engineer, and what he tells me he has learned after moving over to the FD and getting his license as a FPE makes my house seem...scary.  He almost has me convinced to retrofit a sprinkler system in my house.  A couple of hundred gallons of water from a sprinkler or two is better than thousands from a hose nozzle, at least in terms of damage.  And no holes in the roof is a bonus...

Nick A