Re: [TCML] "Means for increasing the intensity of electricaloscillations" The Tesla Superconductor of 1901

My vortex gap is documented here:
http://www.laushaus.com/tesla/vortexgap.htm

And the simpler sucker gap is here:
http://www.laushaus.com/tesla/onegap.htm

Sorry about the outdated links in the archives...

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA