Re: [TCML] 1.75" x 6" spun aluminum toroids available

Hey John, I bought a toroid from you not too long ago for VTTC. Worked out perfect as I knew it would! You da man!
Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Safe New Years....

Be good everyone...
I hope Javatc is working for you all.. I'm doing DR coils these days and stuff!
Still coiling and attempting to keep up with the young bucks (in vain)....

Take care,
Bart B. Anderson