Re: [TCML] Thumper for sale.

For those of us in the US, who do dates backwards, I assume your offer ends January, not October?

From: Finn Hammer <f-h@xxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2011 9:43 AM
Subject: [TCML] Thumper for sale.

All,

I am retiring from Tesla Coiling, at least in the big time, so my
masterpiece, Thumper, is up for sale.

Thumper is the 2nd. largest DRSSTC in the world, and the most advanced of
them all.
It is the mother of all phase lead controller coils, since I pioneered
the use of Phase Lead.
It has real time adjustable tuning point and coupling coefficient,
something I have been pioneering also.
And since I was also first with Musical DRSSTC's, back in 2006, it comes
with full Midi input with full FibreOptic communication.
(Phase lead in cooperation with Richie Burnett, Musical DRSSTC in
cooperation with Steve Conner, RAT: Myself all alone, and only replicated
by Daniel Uhrenholt)
Powersupply is 3phase variac, rectified.
Phase lead, Realtime adjustable, Musical, wow! A lot of creativity under
my belt, now it can be yours.
Coil is fully documented over at 4hv.org, as a featured project on the
front page, and it is required that you have some insight in tuning and
setup of coils, otherwise you could easily blow it up in an instant, like
with all DRSSTC's.
I will not turn down a reasonable offer, pickup only in Denmark, or I can
deliver in Europa at your cost. Offers offlist to f-h@xxxx [mailto:f-h@xxxx],
and this option lasts untill 10-01-2012, when, if unspoken for, the coil
will be donated to the Danish Electricity Museum.

Cheers, Finn Hammer