[TCML] NSTs for Sale

I have about thirty USED Non-GFI 30mA NSTs to sell, along with a few GFI type.  I have 4kV through 12kV NSTs in stock.  They will be shipped from Tucson, AZ.  The prices listed below do not include shipping or packing material costs.  Most are in good condition, as can be seen here: http://www.halice.com/physics/ad.html.  I'll try to put together a complete inventory tomorrow and post it. However, I am pretty sure I have at least a dozen 12kV NSTs.  They will be operationally checked prior to shipping.

4kV $20
6kV $30
7.5kV $40
9kV $45
12kV $55

I may have a couple of 15kV 30mA NSTs available next week.  They cost $65 plus shipping and packing materials.

Hal from Tucson
520-429-8572