[TCML] 35 KVA Vacuum Tube Tesla Coil

I got a hold of a big ceramic triode (3cx10000a3) a few years ago and I finally built a tube coil with it. It is powered by a 5 KVA pole transformer at up to 35 KVA and I am now getting 50" fat bushy sparks. Here is a link to the video on it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8536fYHvGM&feature=feedlik <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8536fYHvGM&feature=feedlik> I haven't seen any other VTTCs like it so It's hard for me jug the efficiency of it. Any suggestions are welcome.

    Roger