Re: [TCML] Secondary discharge problem

There are MANY things that might cause poor performance, but we'd need to
know a lot more about how your coil is built before useful speculation can
be made.  Detailed specifications of all components (primary, sec coils,
spark gap, capacitor, transformer) and photographs of the coil are needed,
and a better description of exactly where you're seeing sparks would help.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA