[TCML] Capacitor configuration

Hello all,
I have been a member for over a year and during that time
I have went from not knowing how tesla coil works to
building 2 very successfully.  The knowledge that I have
gained from being a member and having access to the
archives has been priceless.  Thank you all for sharing your
knowledge.  I have never had to ask a question until now
because the archives have helped me every time.
My question is this:
I have 4 Maxwell  35kv 30nf capacitors.  I was wondering if
I hooked up 2 in parallel and paralleled them with 2 that
were in series, would that be a bad idea?  My aim is to
achieve 75nf.  My thinking is 2 in parallel equals 60nf and
2 in series equals 15nf.   Treat the series group as a single
cap and wire it in parallel with the other 2.  60nf plus 15nf
equals 75nf right?  My normal operating voltage and amps from my 6 mot stack is about 14250 @ 400mA.  The math
seems to make sense but I would like to make sure that
it's ok to do this considering the cost of these caps!
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks,

John S.
Tesla mailing list