To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2011 2:58 PM
Subject: [TCML] Tungsten Carbide Rods for Spark Gap

Is there any reason not to use tungsten carbide for a rotary spark gap,
rather than pure tungsten electrodes?  The reason I am asking, is that
McMaster sells tungsten carbide rods precut to the lengths I would need. I
was hoping to save myself from having to cut the rods myself.  I have link
to the rods I was talking about below.

http://www.mcmaster.com/#tungsten-rods/=c5bbfb

Thanks again!!

JP