[TCML] Ebay Auction: Complete Set of Tesla Coil Builder's Association Newsletters

All,
I have also decided to sell my my complete, unread and practically untouched set
of
the Tesla Coil Builder's Association Newsletters, Vols 1 - 20, 1982 - 2001.
The ebay auction number is 150602384817 and my ebay user-ID is ntesla1.
I am sad to see these go, but school is the priority right now.

Again, if anyone knows of a decent summer job in Greenville, NC, please let
me know so I can stop selling my books ;)

Assuming that no job will be immediately forthcoming, I will be selling many
other Tesla and related Engineering books, and some other collectibles.

Thanks, and have a great day!

Dan