Re: [TCML] Secondary Repair Question

    On much closer inspection, there were actually many spots on the coil that must have had a bubble in the varnish, because those spots were completely exposed. If there were racing sparks, they definitely would have jumped between these weak points. And for the most part, they have.
    Also, when I started to scratch and scrape (similar to your Scotchbrite method) at the coating near arcing points, I found that the black burns were in the coating, not on the wire itself. Great news.
    I think as soon as I finish up with cutting/filing out any other imperfections in the first coat, a few more PROPER coats of Dolph's over the entire thing should fix it up just fine.

Comments/concerns still always appreciated.
Thanks!

--
Brandon H.
teslacoilers.blogspot.com