RE: [TCML] making an ozone generator for a car engine

im not looking to buy a tank of ozone, that's the point. It will be made and immediately put into the engine in the same way as N2O.And it doesn't need to be 100% pure ozone. Even if only a little bit of O2 is being made, it should have some effect on the engine.