Re: [TCML] Spark gaps?

If you keep the gap temperatures low enough (gap current, air-blast, etc)
why not simply nickel-silver braze tungsten disk blanks onto steel
threaded studs??? Also try welding shops, the earlier TIG welders used a
spark-gap HF arc stabilizer (Tesla coil!) and used screw-in replaceable
tungsten tips in the spark gap unit.

- b