Re: [TCML] Circuit breakers

Jay,

The horizontal solid line with a dashed line below it is an international symbol for direct current.

Sounds like that would be the DC rating of the breaker.

They use a sine wave to indicate AC (~)

TA probably indicates trip amps, at 62.5

D is the delay curve. Different breakers have different delay curves, indicating how long they take to trip for varying degrees of overload. Check out the manufacturer's website, should have tables of delay curves for each breaker.

Not sure what the Ue and Ln stand for.  They are new to me.

Dave