Re: [TCML] Circuit breakers

   Took a Real Casual/quick look:
     Ue shows up as rated voltage
     Ln as Rated current.

   Now one may ask: waitaminnit, there seem to be TWO
   different values for voltage and current?

   I'd expect this to be two different 'regulatory authorities'
   defining things Slightly Differently.  Could be wrong.

   The suggestion to hunt up the manufacturer's website is
   well made, in my opinion.  (I simply googled
   'Ue Ln Circuit Breaker'.)  IF those are industry
   standard abbreviations, likely show up elsewhere...

> The horizontal solid line with a dashed line below it is an
> international symbol for direct current.

> Sounds like that would be the DC rating of the breaker.
> They use a sine wave to indicate AC (~)

> TA probably indicates trip amps, at 62.5

> D is the delay curve. Different breakers have different delay curves,
> indicating how long they take to trip for varying degrees of overload.
> Check out the manufacturer's website, should have tables of delay
> curves for each breaker.

> Not sure what the Ue and Ln stand for. They are new to me.

> > I pulled some nice circuit breakers from an uninterpretable
> > powersupply, where frequency is tabulated it has a line with a
> > dashed line below it, What does that mean?

> > the top sticker has it tabulated at 125V, 50A, Hz explained above,
> > D=52, and TA =62.5 (no idea what the last two are)
> > then there is a second sticker that says Ue 80V with the funky line
> > dashed line thing, above Ln 50A

   best
    dwp