[TCML] Stuff for sale

Hi all,

I am needing to cut back some of my Tesla related stuff. I have a single
busing

25 kVA, 14.4 kv/240 v pole transformer as well as some 50 gallons of clean
trans-

former oil that I really need to move. I am located in Memphis, TN. Shipping

transformer oil may prove a bit dicey, far as properly sealing it in smaller
contain-

ers for safe shipment? I have an extra pallet that I could probably strap
the piggy

too for freight shipment. I'll let these items go for a very reasonable
price to a

happy home. Contact me off-list if interested.

David