Re: [TCML] pole pig and teletype motor wanted

I'm sorry that I can't help you with the parts, but you may want to think
again if a synchronous RSG is really what you want to use with a pig.
Unless you use an extremely large-value cap, the relatively low BPS of a
sync gap will limit performance.  Typically, higher BPS async RSG's are used
with pigs (disclaimer - I speak from hear-say, not personal experience).

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA