Re: [TCML] Beginner

Hi,

See if you can find a mentor in your area. Maybe someone on this list lives near you? If not seek out your local Amateur Radio Club then go to one of their meetings and ask. Someone is sure to have experience with Tesla Coils. Just google "yourtownname" and "ARC" and you will probably find one nearby...

Hope this helps.

Regards,
BrianB