Re: [TCML] Polypropylene?

Hi,

http://www.wimausa.com/EN/selfhealing.htm
http://www.electrocube.com/support/metalized_caps.asp

The following PDF (Film Capacitors: General technical information" from EPCOS) is an excellent 42-page source that discusses film capacitor construction, dielectrics, and various properties that affect application and useful life:
http://tinyurl.com/acjhha8

Bert
--
Bert Hickman
Stoneridge Engineering

Atomic wrote:
What about this whole self-healing thing? Any links on how does that works?