Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 8:21 AM
Subject: Re: [TCML] secondary coil form

Thanks, David,

I didn't know about duct PVC tubing. Sounds ideal. Did you wind the wire into epoxy or wind it on "dry", and did you varnish the coil afterwards?

If I get the kind of performance in your videos, I'll be mondo happy. Then I'll have to find a good name for it. After twenty years it deserves some respect.

Thanks for the good information.

---Carl

PS--By the way, an ice cream freezer motor makes a really good winding drive.