RE: [TCML] secondary coil form

I dunno, but I have a 10' piece of 12" C900 PVC blue water pipe in my back yard I was thinking of winding a coil on.  Wall thickness is maybe 1/2" though, so it's not light at all!  I 'found' it on the side of a road where it had been sitting for a year after a line was put in, so it was fair game.  Took about 5 minutes to cut with the cordless sawzall though.  I have access to plenty of 6" C900 (green water line-rated pipe) or 8" SDR35 (thinner wall non-pressure) PVC on a sewer line project I am working on for NASA, as we are putting in about 83,000 feet of sewer.  Since I am the Project Manager, I could claim ownership of any cut pieces to use...  Anyone try green or blue pipe and have issues with arc-tracking?

Nick A