[TCML] Toroid Size

Hi List,

It's been quite a while since I hung up coiling, looks like the bug's back
though.

So I finally got myself a job and some stable income (:D) and can finally
afford to buy a spun aluminum toroid for my coil.

First question; Can you have a toroid that's simply TOO big? I'm suspecting
that my 4"x16" Al Ducting/Pie Pan do-dad is a bit too small. Would a 6"x24"
Spun Al toroid be too big of a jump?
I suppose it would be helpful to plug it into JavaTC, but It's not working
on my browser right now, and I simply don't want to measure my up whole
coil again (old PC died).
Before I go through that errand, does anybody have any wisdom for me
regarding using bigger toroids?

You can see how my 4"x16" looks here: teslacoilers.blogspot.com

Thanks Everyone,
Brandon H.