[TCML] Big high voltage capacitor for sale

Hello all,

I obtained this capacitor awhile back, mostly as a curiosity, but I'm tired
to moving it around my desk and closet, so I'll offer it here.

It's a Soviet era high voltage cap, probably meant for radio (maybe radar?).
On a meter the capacitance comes out as 96.3 nano-farads. The voltage
rating, as I understand the Cyrillic markings, is 40 kV.

It's a big metal cube, 5.5 inches by 5.5, probably steel (magnets stick),
painted gray. There are two large ceramic terminals on top. One is just
under 5 inches high, the other a little over 2 inches. There's what I take
to be a small grounding stud on the case as well. The case is scratched a
bit from handling, but it is not dented, damaged, or leaking in any way.
There's a "68" stamped on top--maybe the year made? It weighs 10.1 pounds. Pictures available upon request.

Best offer, including shipping from Chapel Hill, NC 27514.

Thanks,

Paul