Re: [TCML] DC Coils

Hi Finn,
I am using a 3 phase supply so on theory I should not need one...  But
because I like to play things safe, YES, I also placed another diode in
serries with the inductor between the power supply and inductor.
Admittedly, the max break rate that the inductor was calculated for was
about 500-600bps and I am only currently running 180bps, but in theory with
the de qing diode this should not be a problem...?   Is that correct?

Carlos