Re: [TCML] DRSSTC Operation

The primary is a set length of 12awg wire and tuning is done by how many wraps are on the primary.

Quoting Colin Heath <cohe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi Cole,

The DRSSTC does get tuned exactly the same way as a conventional coil.
Unless mini brute uses a fixed number of turns in it's design with no
means of adjusting tapping? This would then mean you tune the inverter to
correct frequency and not the primary coil, I have always built the steve
ward design which runs from primary feedback transformer and then tap
primary coil.

Cheers,

Colin Heath

On 10/01/2012 20:57, "Cole Awesome-Jordan"