Re: [TCML] DRSSTC Operation

How is that any different then a conventional SGTC?  In many conventional
SGTC's and larger DRSSTC's the primary is made from copper tubing and you
tap directly to it in different places to change your inductance. In the
microBrute you change your primary inductance by varying how many primary
turns you use.