Re: [TCML] induction cooktop as TC primary?

Jim

As a followup, attached is an application note from Thompson ST for a MCU
controlled half bridge induction heating cooktop.  Feedback controls and
circuitry may be of interest for our DRSSTC / SSTC colleagues in the field...

http://www.st.com/internet/com/TECHNICAL_RESOURCES/TECHNICAL_LITERATURE/APPLICATION_NOTE/CD00115561.pdf

Best Regards