RE: [TCML] TC parts for sale

Having bought and sold at the MIT flea market for several years, and recently attended another hamfest, yes you likely could sell TC related equipment there.
One thing to remember is that most people might have a backpack, canvas bag, or otherwise would lug around whatever they buy as they go from table to table in the market.  Selling things that are heavy or awkward does happen on occasion, but small and/or lightweight items are what tend to sell more often.  A few people have hand carts or dollies with boxes bungee corded to them for heavier items, but that's usually a small percentage.  Having some hand carts and maybe bungees or rope with which to let buyers be able to cart out the heavier items to their cars may give you an advantage.  Kind of like the old Christmas tree guy in the parking lot who offers to tie it to your car for you.  Have something big and heavy already set on a cart ready to roll out might help your odds there.
Having an upfront price in mind, should someone look at it then ask what you want for it, would help - but unless its at or below a fair market value for a used 'one of those' I would actually not put a price tag on anything over $20 or so.  Large numbers on tagged items tend to have people looking, feeling their wallet in their pocket and moving along usually.  Be willing to haggle but know your lower limits.  Having one box of 'free stuff' or even 25 cents for random stuff from your junk drawer  may get people to stay and paw through that box and then notice the other stuff you have to offer.
If possible, get there early, put out just the tables and leave your car locked, then walk around to see if anyone else is selling the same type of thing you are - how much they want for it - then know that's your competition and adjust your price accordingly as you circle back and set up your station.

If you stay later towards the end of the show, there are usually a few stragglers looking for a better deal who still walk around after others have packed up and you can still get some more stuff sold.
I have bought quite a few MMC caps and a variac at such a flea market before, copper wire for sale though is a rare find at least where I am from.  Might be good to note that the tubes you have are good for VTTCs and aren't just for radios or other old tube powered equipment.  Having a flyer or business card to give to someone who might want to think about it and call you back can maybe help you still sell something big and heavy even after the market time ends.
When selling, try not to  be too eager or over friendly, You don't have to say good morning and smile to everyone that walks up to the table, don't seem pushy - that can put people off. Especially the introverted types like most of us who build Tesla Coils.  Let them pick up and examine what you got, observe, and be ready to answer their questions, then whey they want to buy have ample change to break 20s etc.
And try to have a buddy with you to help watch your station when mother nature calls, or make early friends with the table next to you to watch each others stuff when that happens.  ----------------------------------

Brian Hall