From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Chip Atkinson
Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2012 10:30 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [TCML] To Moderators, search function (fwd)

Hi Folks,

I got the search going.  It opens up a new window which may be inconvenient,
but less than not having search.  Let me know if it works or not.

If people see problems with the web site other than it using lame frames
:-)  Feel free to bring this up.  I leave most of the moderation duties to
the smart guys but am here in the background.

Chip