From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Jason Kerlin
Sent: 30 June 2012 14:20
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TCML] coil picture link

Just checked the link and it didn't work.  here is the direct link to the
pic's.
http://photobucket.com/JasonKerlin ; Sorry about that.  Never posted pics or
links to webpages before.  Everyone have a great 4th.  I will be stress
testing the 10 inch coil this week.  I will take more pics of the event and
hopefully get some video as well.

South Dakota Sparkin'
Jason