Re: [TCML] RE: Primary Coil-sections

Pete,

If you follow all the steps as John outlined the resulting
the joint will be almost undetectable (and strong)...

FYI-I usually
don't bend the brass or copper insert. I just keep it short and round
the ends so they are bullet shaped...

Regards,

Brian B

On
2012-11-17 01:22, Pete Ritchie wrote:

> Hey thanks guys, I really like
the idea of bending the brass pin insert, im
> gonna go with that
method.
> Thanks for the suggestion regarding a 1/4 inch coupler, i had
tried that
> but it protrudes too closely with the next winding causing
me some nasty
> sparks. Right now, the aluminum holds steady yet it just
looks like crap
> and im not sure if losses are taking place due to it.
Take care all!

Links:
------
[1]